Subject: Cyberstorm 060
From: Patrick Lawson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 11:52:03 -0800

Hello Lightwavers,
	
	I'm working on a 30sec. ad for an Internet provider here in 
Wyoming.  My frames are taking more the 13min. each.  I got the need for 
speed and called Phase 5 to buy a Cyberstorm 060 Mk.II and they said I 
hadn't shiped yet!  They said I would be out in the next week or two, and 
if I was to buy the older Cyberstorm 060 I would still have to wait 3 
weeks to 3 months!  I wouldn't mind buying a used 060 for $1200 or so. Help!
I was trying to finsh this ad within the next month.  If anyone is saleing 
there 060 Please let me know ASAP. 
	
	Oh, I'm very sorry about that free demo tape I said I would 
send.  I still plan on doing that soon as I finsh this ad.

          ____________________________________________________________
         I Pat A. Lawson                     I Amiga 4000 040 25MHz   I
         I [email-masked]        I Toster 4000 AmiLink CIPI 
         I [email-masked]               I AD516  3Panasonic 1970 I
         I Http://is/on/hold/and/not/usable~ I Par with 1.7 gig  driveI
	 I___________________________________I________________________I